Louis H. Rago is the President of The Original Rago Brothers Funeral Homes. He is the son of the late Joseph L. Rago and the late Irene Serrelli Rago. He attended Holy Rosary and St. Genevieve Grade Schools and DePaul Academy. He is a Licensed Funeral Director and has operated funeral homes in Chicago for over 40 years. He expanded the family owned and operated business when he built a funeral home facility on Irving Park Rd in 1989. Louis has extensive experience and knowledge of the cemetery, cremation, and funeral service industry. He currently resides in Chicago, IL.
- Louis served on the Board of Directors of the Illinois Chapter of The National Hemophilia Foundation and Trustee of the Illinois Chapter of National Easter Seals.
- He is the former Director of the Unico National Charitable Foundation
- Past president of The Amerital Unico Chapter of Chicago, Greater Chicago Chapter of Unico National, and the Joint Civic Committee of Italian Americans.
- Coordinator and Marshall of Chicago’s Annual Columbus Day Parade.
- Founder and president of the Italian Amercan Human Relations Foundation of Chicago.